Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Beginning

Oh my goodness. It's been years since I've blogged, but I realize that I've started to lose my writer's imagination. I've decided to start this back up again. I realize that I've probably lost all of my readers, but I don't worry. I know I'll gain some. I'm confident in that. This is just a reminder to anyone who reads this that I'm going to be working on more posts, and that I'm going to try this again. I've also decided to delete all of my earlier posts. They're from a different time, and a different me. I've grown a lot over the past few years, and I want my subscribers to know me and my writing styles as I am now, and not as I was. I realize that no one's going to want to subscribe to a blog that doesn't have anything to subscribe to, so I'm going to give you guys a little something to read over, just so you know what will be coming. Pinterest is really good at supplying me with writing prompts, so I figured that I might as well show you what I've got using one of those. There'll be a post up right after this one, with my first real writing. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment